Date: Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
This training is a mandatory requirement within 45 days of assumption of command for all commanders and senior enlisted advisers (E-7 through E-9). This course is an introductory course on important Army Community Services (ACS) programs and covers how certain programs can benefit Soldiers and their Families.
Receive information on:
- The Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
- The Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
- The Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP)
- The Army Emergency Relief (AER) Program
- How these programs can benefit Soldiers and their Families
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion.
Class is held on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Advance registration is required.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-531-2850
- Military DSN Tel: (314)531-2850