Date: Mar 29, 6 p.m. - Apr 2, 11:45 p.m.
Spend the final weekend of snow sport season in Austria skiing and snowboarding on the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier, an experience you never knew to put on your bucket list!
Virtually guaranteed to have fresh powder at the higher elevations, and likely to have top to bottom snow, Kitzsteinhorn is a late-season paradise for skiers and riders of all levels.
Reserve your space today with Baumholder Outdoor Recreation.
Departure: 6 p.m. from Baumholder Outdoor Recreation, Smith Barracks, bldg. 8167
Return: Monday evening
What to bring:*
- A hearty appetite for skiing, snowboarding, and après ski activities
- Hat or helmet
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Waterproof outerwear including mittens or gloves
- Multiple layers of inner clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit-debit card or Euro
- Military ID and Passport
- Double Occupancy: $425 per person
- Round trip bus transportation
- 4 nights lodging, with daily breakfast and dinner
- Daily Shuttle Service to Kitzsteinhorn Ski Area / or to the Spa
- Ski / Board rental
- Free Ski- Snow board lessons
- Ski clothing