Date: Nov 21 2018, 6 p.m. - Nov 25 2018, 9 p.m.
Every year, we enjoy our Thanksgiving weekend skiing and snowboarding on a glacier, and this year, you are invited!
Virtually guaranteed to have fresh powder at the higher elevations, and likely to have top to bottom snow, Kaprun's Kitzsteinhorn Glacier is a pre-season paradise for skiers and riders of all levels. You will enjoy a total of three days on the Mountain! This trip sells out every year. Sign up today to reserve your space on this new and improved, yet totally traditional Thanksgiving weekend.
What to bring:
• A hearty appetite for skiing, snowboarding, après ski activities and turkey
• Hat or helmet
• Sunglasses or goggles
• Waterproof outerwear including mittens or gloves
• Multiple layers of inner clothing
• Still or video camera
• Credit-debit card or Euro
• Military ID and Passport
• Double Occupancy: $425 per person
• Round trip bus transportation
• 4 nights lodging, with daily breakfast and dinner
• Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner
• Daily Shuttle Service to Kitzsteinhorn Ski Area / or to the Spa
• Ski / Board rental
• FREE Ski/Snow board lessons
- Tel: +49 (0)6783-6-7182
- Military DSN Tel: (314)485-7182