One Stop Shop
- Family and MWR One Stop Shop
The Family and MWR One Stop Shop is here to help you get what you need to get done, faster. At the One Stop Shop, patrons can access all Family and MWR’s programs, services and facilities offered within the Baumholder Military Community. The One Stop Shop is now conveniently located within the CMR building.
At the One Stop Shop, patrons can:
- Book Outdoor Recreation tours and adventures
- Register for Hunting and Fishing classes
- Purchase Hilltop Theater tickets
- Sign up for Adult Sports & Fitness classes
- Register for Arts & Crafts classes
- Schedule Spa and Wellness Center appointments
- Purchase Family and MWR Gift Cards for yourself, a friend or a loved one
- ACS One Stop Shop
The Army Community Service (ACS) One Stop Shop is a center designed to enhance ACS outreach to the Baumholder Military Community. Our friendly subject matter experts are available throughout the week to assist customers with various ACS programs and activities provided within our community, to include:
- ACS Baumholder Information and Referrals
- Relocation Readiness Program
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
- Mobilization & Deployment
- Army Volunteer Corps (AVC)
Our friendly staff is here to help! The ACS One Stop Shop is available to deliver first-class service to our community and is available to help get it done faster. Our facility provides a targeted mission to:
- Assist patrons with setting up ACS program appointments by contacting the main Army Community Service (ACS) location on Clinic Kaserne, Bldg. 8746.
- Provide guidance on the various ACS services and programs offered within the Baumholder Community.
- Fully support the ACS mission to facilitate the commander's ability to provide comprehensive, standardized, coordinated and responsive services that support Soldiers, Department of the Army civilians, and Families regardless of geographical location and to maximize technology and resources, eliminate duplication in service delivery and measure service effectiveness.
Patrons are welcome to stop by the ACS One Stop Shop as you check your mail, visit the Java Café or the VAT Office.
Family & MWR One Stop Shop
|Monday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
Family and MWR One Stop Shop
|Tuesday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||12 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
ACS One Stop Shop
|Monday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m. 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Relocation Readiness Program)|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Financial Readiness) 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Family Advocacy Program)|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m. 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Army Volunteer Corps Coordinator)|
|Thursday||2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Information & Referral)|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Mobilization & Deployment) 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Exceptional Family Member Program)|