- Play the part, wear golf apparel (No large soccer cleats please)
- Have your own, identifiable ball
- Score tracking is recommended and basic golf rules apply
- The ball must be played in a single movement
- Always, play the ball from where it lies (unless it is on a putting green)
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball
- Penalty points apply for hazards or jammed objects
- Have fun!
- Adult: $7 per person
- Youth, ages 17 and under: $5
- Adult: $15 per person
- Youth, ages 17 and under: $11
- 2 adults, 2 children: $20
- Tel: +49 (0)678-36-7299
- Military DSN Tel: (314)485-7299
Try out the world's hottest new sport with Rolling Hills Golf Course! Do you love to golf, but also love playing soccer? If so, this is the sport for you!
FootGolf is a precision sport where players kick a football into a cup in as few shots as possible! In reality, FootGolf is the same as regular golf, the only difference is it is played with a soccer ball instead of a golf ball.
Basic rules to keep in mind:
"Your first choice for golf in Rheinland-Pfalz!"
Full Day Pass:
Ball rental*: $3.50
*Or, bring your own and save!