Date: Nov 5 2019, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Landstuhl Learning Center, Building 3718 Landstuhl 66849 Google Map
In collaboration with the Army New Parent Support Program (NPSP), the Air Force New Parent Support Program, and the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC) Maternal Child Team, this program provides important information to all expecting parents in the KMC at any stage of pregnancy.
- Birth registration and passport services
- LRMC labor and delivery, nutrition representatives
- LRMC nutrition department
Presentations will include details and information about attachment to your newborn and FAQs of pregnancy. Great for parents in an overseas situation.
No registration required.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-531-2850
- Military DSN Tel: (314)531-2850