Date: Aug 14, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Join us for this special "Lunch Date" two-part series, offered through Army Community Service (ACS) Family Advocacy Program on April 3rd for the first session and April 10th for the 2nd .
In this class, you will learn the keys to better communication, effective listening and understanding taught in a fun learning atmosphere. Bring your lunch and take advantage of this great opportunity!
Bring your partner to this 2-part series to learn:
- What factors hinder communication
- How to communicate effectively
- How to enhance your active listening skills
- How to be understanding within your relationship
- How to resolve conflicts in healthy and creative ways
Take the stress out of your relationship by enrolling today.
Registration is required.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-531-2850
- Military DSN Tel: (314)531-2850