Date: Feb 22 2019, 10 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Have a jolly good time in Merry Olde England when you take the London Express with Outdoor Recreation!
Immerse yourself in the world of the royals at the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and Windsor Castle. Visit the British Museum, the National Gallery, Victoria and Albert’s, or Madame Tussauds. Snap that perfect panorama picture of Big Ben from the top of the London Eye. Visit the original Hard Rock Café and get a picture crossing Abbey Road, or get in some shopping on Oxford Street or Harrods. With a free e-travelguide downloaded from Army Libraries, you won't have to worry about not finding something to do. You will even stay in London late enough to spend an evening at the theater, or enjoy dinner in a high class restaurant or specialized gastro-pub.
This trip consistently sells out. Reserve your space today!
Price: $149 per person
- Round trip tour bus transportation
- Ferry or Chunnel transfer
- Free electronic travel guidebook downloaded from Army Libraries
What to bring:
- Comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing
- Still or video camera
- Credit/Debit Card or British Pounds
- Military ID and Passport
- Tel: +49 (0)6783-6-7182
- Military DSN Tel: (314)485-7182