Date: Jul 6 2020, 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Minick Field, Hall of Champions, Smith Barracks
Take part in this excellent circuit training If you want to improve your fitness level, this class will introduce great ways to get results from your workouts. Staying fit and in shape is easy when you have the opportunity at your fingertips!
“Circuit Training” is a total body fitness program that provides you with a complete cardio and muscular endurance workout that takes only 30-40 minutes to complete. It is a combination of muscular endurance and cardiovascular exercises that work all major muscle groups and can help each individual burn up to 500 calories per workout! Also included in this circuit are proper warm-up and cool-down procedures that will ensure proper preventative measures are being taken in relation to injuries, soreness, recovery time and overall fitness progression.
- 50 participant max ( includes instructor and employee)
- Social distancing must be practiced at all time
- Participants need to bring their own mats, towels, and water, etc.
- Employee will be on site to aid instructors and monitor crowd
- Roster data will be collected for tracing/contractor payment purposes
- Weather note: if it is raining, classes will be cancelled