Date: Nov 20 2019, 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Have you walked into an establishment and found yourself in a pickle because you couldn’t figure out how to order something to eat, or buy a pair of shoes? If so, you need to register for these exceptional classes which cover the ‘street smart’ version of the German language.
Relocation Readiness offers multiple levels (4-week courses) of German Language. Advance registration is required for each course.
In these classes, participants will gain a better understanding of the written and verbal German language. All the course materials are provided to the students free of charge. There is no educational credit given for taking these classes.
*Please contact ACS directly for availability and specific series dates along with class location.
Advance registration is required prior to each semester beginning.
- No individual classes are offered.
- Each class is offered in a series of 4-week courses.
- This class often fills fast and may require you to call back at a later date to participate with the next semester.
- Classes are in an adult learning environment.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-531-2850
- Military DSN Tel: (314)531-2850