Date: Jul 6 2019, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Come out to one of the largest Army Paintball fields in Europe offered through the Baumholder Outdoor Recreation (ODR) and try this thrilling activity and pump up your adrenaline!
Feel free to come out solo or with a group of friends to enjoy a day of excitement! We will organize two teams for continuous all day game play! We will run multiple team formatted games and allow players to enter throughout the day. You will learn to strategize and work as a team, with either friends or complete strangers.
- Vast selection of Paintball equipment for sale in the Pro Shop
- Field fees cover field use & air tank refills all day
- Convenient Bowling Center food order deliveries
- All game equipment available for purchase or rent
- Tire Town, White House, Bunkers and more in Paintball field
- Games format from Attack/Defend to Civil and Zombie War
- For Military Training and Private Parties call to make reservations
Paintball equipment, protective gear and ammo must be used and meet safety standards:
- Bring own equipment (must be legal to use in Germany)
- Rent from ODR
- Buy from ODR
Good things to consider prior to playing:
- Wear long sleeves and full coverage clothing
- Bug spray
- Authorized Paintball face mask (required)
- 16 and older
- ID Card Holder
- Strict rules are implemented for safety
- Bring a snack/food to refuel energy
- Change of clothing for when you leave (Unless you don’t mind a colorful car seat)
- Registration/Field Fee: $20
- Paintball Gun: $10
- Battle Pack/Ammo Belt: $5
- Protective Mask: $5
- Protective Vest: $5
- Full Rental + Field Fee: $30
- Paint-Case of 2,000 balls: $45
- High end marker / rotor hopper: $20 extra
- Special Rates for Unit Trainings.
No reservations necessary just come as you please and walk in to ODR to play.
- Tel: +49 (0)6783-6-7182
- Military DSN Tel: (314)485-7182