Date: Nov 8 2019, 6:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Visit Snow World, Netherlands indoor ski park.
· largest indoor ski slope in the world
· 5 slopes
· longest slope in the Netherlands
· 8 lifts including 4 magic carpets and a 6-person chair lift
· the only indoor FIS Rennstrecke in the world
If your one of those people looking for fun, check out their Fun Park. It has 21 different obstacles to choose from.
The temperature on SnowWorld's slopes is -5°C. We highly recommend wearing warm clothing. Gloves are compulsory.
What to bring:
• Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing
• Still or video camera**
• Credit/Debit card or Euro
• Round trip transportation
• 8 hour lift pass
• Equipment (while supplies last)
Adults $95 p.p.,
Children 0-3 $55 p.c.
- Tel: +49 (0)6783-6-7182
- Military DSN Tel: (314)485-7182