Date: Jun 25 2019, 6 p.m. - Aug 26 2019
Get active, grab a team and take part in the 2019 Unit Level Soccer Season! Improve your muscle strength and tone! Play soccer and represent your Unit in this extreme sport!
The season will begin June 25 at the Hall of Champions/Minick Field:
- Open to all USAG Rheinland-Pfalz assigned units
- Soldiers, Family members & DoD employees
- 18 years or older
- Promote fitness / readiness / self-confidence & teamwork
All interested participants are welcome.
Awards for 1st and 2nd place teams, 1st and 2nd place individuals and MVP.
Get soccer glory and don't miss this great opportunity to socialize and enjoy a friendly, yet competitive sport!
Deadline to register: Gather your team to have no more than 12 players and get your letter of intent in no later than June 19 to HOC Fitness Center Sports Office.
- Coaches meeting will be held the same day, (June 21) at the HOC Fitness Center / Minick Field at 6 p.m.
- Maximum 12 players per team 7 on 7 competition
- Shin Guards mandatory to play
- Only solid formed rubber cleats allowed
Units wishing to enter a team must contact Junohn Hilton/Rogelio Montalvo at:
DSN: 531-2924/2925 or CIV: 0611-143-531-2924/2925
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-531-2838
- Military DSN Tel: (314)531-2838