- Fully functional bowling center
- 16 lanes for bowling
- Automated, computerized score keeping consoles and overhead scoring monitors
- State-of-the-art lighting and audio sound systems
- Glow in the dark system
- Bumper bowling system (first come, first serve)
- Pinsetters' Pub
- Gaming room
- Free wireless internet (WiFi)
- Attractive outdoor seating for the summer months
- Pinsetters' Pub
Located in the game room, enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the newly introduced "Pinsetters' Pub" at Strikers Bowling Center. Unwind from the workweek with great company and good music.
- Open to all I.D. cardholders and their guests, 18 years and older
- A full-service bar offering various beverage options, to include non-alcoholic beverages, various bottled and draft beers, mixed drink options, etc. (Park Brauerei draft beers offered, such as Lord-Pils, Dunkel Hefeweizen, & the Pirminator)
- No entrance fee or cover charge
- Free WiFi
- Gaming Room
Bring your friends and make it a night at "Pinsetters' Pub"!
- Volunteers Needed
Adult Volunteers Needed for Young American Bowling Alliance
For 18 and under, USBC Sanctioned Youth League, youth can participate in Pepsi-Cola Youth Bowling Championships and earn awards and patches. The Young American Bowling Alliance, YABA, is looking for kids (ages 6 and up) and adult volunteers to run their program at Strikers Bowling center. If you or your child wants to get involved with a cool sport that anyone can play and one that helps build their future, give bowling a try. The cost to join will be determined once the league has been established. Join USBC Youth bowling.
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is eligible to use the bowling centers?
All U.S. Military active duty, reserve, and retirees and their family members, DOD Civilian Employees, and NATO Forces are eligible.
2. Can I rent out the facility for a party or function?
No, we do not rent our entire facility out for events. You can reserve a small number of lanes for parties and functions with sufficient notice as well as book private parties.
3. Do you offer league play and tournaments?
At the moment we have a league by invitation only. Please see below for interested participants.
4. How do I sign-up for a league?
Any interested bowlers must form their own league and coordinate with bowling center management for league nights and tournaments.
5. Do you have any volunteer options?
No, we do not have volunteer positions for the Bowling Center; however, we are always looking for adult volunteers for the Young American Bowling Alliance. Please see the above "Volunteers Needed" drop-down tab for more information.
6. Do you have a food menu with prices?
Yes, you can find our menu items located above within the "Snack Bar Menu" drop-down tab.
7. Do you offer any discounts or loyalty system?
No, we do not currently offer any customer discounts.
8. Are there any age restrictions to bowl?
No, we offer bowling to all ages.
9. Do you have any instructional classes available?
No, we do not offer bowling classes at this time.
10. Is free Wi-Fi available?
Yes, free Wi-Fi is available within the facility. Please partner with our friendly staff for assistance.
Strikers Bowling Center is the perfect destination for entertainment, whether you're looking to bowl, grab a bite to eat at Shawingz, or spend quality time with friends in Pinsetters' Pub. Strikers is the place to go!
Join us for a quick lunch or stay for a while!
On the bowling front, our facility caters to audiences of all ages and continuously develop new programs for our patrons to enjoy. We offer league play, tournaments, coordinated events, unit bowling parties and specialize party programs.
You can host your child's birthday party or bring the teenagers in for a little "Glow Bowl" - a program that incorporates state-of-the-art technology into the bowling experience. Either way, come join us every Friday night in a clean and safe environment for a fun and relaxing experience.