Date: Aug 3 2020, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Join us for this special "Lunch Date", offered through the Army Community Service (ACS) Family Advocacy Program.
In this class you will explore various paths to better communication, effective listening and understanding. Bring your lunch and take advantage of this great opportunity!
Bring your partner to this two-part series to learn:
- What factors hinder communication
- How to communicate effectively
- How to enhance your active listening skills
- How to be understanding within your relationship
- How to resolve conflicts in healthy and creative ways
Take the stress out of your relationship by enrolling today.
Registration is required.
- Tel: +49 (0)611-143-531-2850
- Military DSN Tel: (314)531-2850