Date: Jul 4 2019, 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Near BLDG 8105 (Hall of Champions) - Smith Barracks, Baumholder Google Map
Don't let being overseas stop you from the traditions, fun and memories of the 4th of July! The surrounding area near the Hall of Champions is the place to be to create new memories and carry out old traditions while overseas. With all your favorite fest foods available for purchase, as well as a large range of activities for children, youth and adults, you won't want to miss out!
Activities are to include, but not limited to:
- Live DJ
- Bouncy castles
- Fire truck & police static displays
- CYS operated activity stations with face painting and crafts just to name a few!
- Round-trip raffle to CONUS around 8 p.m. (Participants must be present to wine)
- The evening will end with a bang with fireworks starting around 10:15 p.m.
A big thank you to our participating sponsors!
No federal endorsement implied.
- Tel: 0611-143-531-2914
- Military DSN Tel: 531-2914