Date: Oct 12 2017, 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Do you have a child who is interested in learning martial arts? If so, take the chance to enroll your youth in one of SKIES Unlimited's programs, Kuk Sool Won Korean Martial Arts.
Kuk Sool Won is a systematic study of all the traditional fighting arts, which together comprise the martial arts history of Korea. Students will get to participate in an action-packed martial arts class led by a skilled instructor.
This course focuses on the Korean system of highly effective fighting techniques that teaches:
- Body throws
- Joint locks
- Break falls
- Pressure point exploitation
- Hand and foot striking techniques
Kuk Sool Won is a well-rounded martial art that increases your fitness, flexibility, balance and mental focus as you learn self-defense.
|3-5 years||Thursdays||2:45-3:15 p.m.|
$30 per month. 4 classes per month.
Sign up today by contacting:
Parent Central Services
Upper Wetzel, Bldg. 8876
Tel: +49 (0)6783-6-7003
Military DSN Tel: (314)485-7003
- All participants must register with Parent Central Services
- 48 hour registration is required prior to the start of the program
- Sports physical is not required
- Tel: +49 (0)6783-6-6969
- Military DSN Tel: (314)485-6969